However, I am sad to say, that my Danish counterpart, Charlotte, will not be participating this year! She heads up an organization that creates handmade Christmas cards to send to Danish troops stationed away from home. It's a HUGE organization in Denmark, so she's spending her valuable time with that worthy organization. Check out her blog Hjemme hos Charlie and Operation Skriv hjem blog here.
The girls were up early this morning decorating the Christmas Tree. I love how excited they get about the each and every ornament. I told them to put the 'not so pretty' ornaments in the back, but according to them... there aren't any! (LOVE those girls!)
Note: You know you have a pre-teen in the house when they get dressed and fix their hair before you take pictures to post on your blog... just sayin'...


No comments:
Post a Comment
I love comments! Just play nice.