Here goes:
- We celebrated Kyla's birthday on Sunday by bringing her to Sea World. She rode the "Steel Eel" twice and was standing in line to ride it a third time and opted to get out of line. She had had enough. I'm proud of her for going on it at all.
- We have two more volleyball games left in our season. The girls are definitely improving and it's been fun... BUT, I'll be glad when it's over because I'm worn out.
- We had Elisan officially tested for gluten sensitivity last week. She tested negative! Yay!
- Kyla has begun reading "On the Banks of Plum Creek" by Laura Ingalls Wilder at school. Lord, help me.
- I have my very first family photo shoot set for this weekend. Thankfully, the family is the most beautiful family you could ever imagine so I could probably take pictures with my phone and they would turn out amazing. I'll keep you posted how it goes.
- Look... if you are cutting through parking lots to avoid traffic lights then please realize I'm using you as an example to my kids by telling them that you think you are better than everyone else and that you think your time is more valuable than those around you. And, I'm also telling them that you are a law breaker who is a big 'ol loser and that you are not more important than the rest of us. Just sayin'...
- I love, love, love Kyla's 3rd grade teacher. I want to be her BFF. Unfortunately, I'm old enough to be her mom and she'd probably think that's weird.
- Our kids go through phases where they prefer one parent over the other... I'm sure it's something most kids do from time to time. I'll admit, I'm always a little heart broken when daddy is the favored parent. But, lately, it's been ME, ME, ME! Elisan and I have been super tight lately and I'm loving every. single. second. of. it. It's bliss and I'm soaking it in.
- I have plantar fasciitis which is a fancy way of saying I have heel pain resulting from inflammation of the tendon in my arch. Which makes it hard to run. Actually it makes it hard to walk, stand, etc. And, from what I've read, it can be hard to treat. Great.
- Both girls are doing exceptionally well in soccer this season. Makes this soccer mama proud.
- I'll be forty in 53 days or 1285 hours or 77127minutes or if you want to get technical...4,627,618seconds... now, 4,627,596 seconds.
- I finished all 8 seasons of Grey's Anatomy a week ago. I think it took me about 3 months. That's an insane amount of television to watch... Just sayin'...
- And, I'm just sayin' that I have no more to say.
OMG! You're going to be 40 in 4,627,596 seconds!!
ReplyDeleteActually, that's not why I posted. Grey's. I watched the first season, but twice in the past week, in conversation, different friends have asked "Do you watch Grey's" like they wanted to chat about it, and now I'm wondering what I'm missing out on! Is it worth diving in to? I'd probably only be able to watch two or three episodes a week, so it might take me a year! Thinking about it, though.