Elisan had her birthday party on Sunday. She was large and in charge for this birthday. I told her right away that she was responsible for creating the invitation and deciding upon the decorations and theme. She went with happy faces... which is no surprise to this mama.
She decided she did not want balloons or streamers... just puff balls in yellow and black. Simple enough.
On the menu was pizza from Papa John's, brownies and fruit for dinner. After pizza, the girls went swimming in the neighborhood pool. I very nearly had to drag them away because they were having so much fun.
After dinner, she had a sundae buffet bar of all the toppings you would ever want on a sundae. The girls (mostly MY girls) filled their bowls with so many toppings they could not possibly eat it all.
The evening was finished up with hanging out with the donkeys, jumping on the trampoline and just hanging outside.
It was a great party, with little (to no) input from mama. I guess I've trained her well!

I wish we lived closer.......oh no.... I wish y'all lived closer. MOM
ReplyDeleteLooks like a super party and cute happy faces - hmm - if only I had known in time that would have been an easy card. =0)
ReplyDelete