11 December, 2011

Christmas Blogging Challenge


We recently celebrated an anniversary around here.  Over Thanksgiving, we celebrated the 1 year anniversary of the arrival of T.J. into our home.


It's never been truly determined what type of breed T.J. actually is, but I'm pretty sure he's 95% Maltese.  I call him our Malti-Mutt (or dirty Maltese).

  • He's a true lap dog . He shows no favoritism.  He just wants a warm body to snuggle up with.
  • He is a smart dog.  He rings his bell to go outside to play or take care of business.
  • He's a polite dog. He will hang out in his crate when we are eating our meals at the table... which means, there's no begging for food!
  • He's our watch dog. At night, he sleeps at the top of the stairs between the master bedroom and the girls' bedroom. 
  • He's an athletic dog.  (Here's video to prove it.)
  • He's mild-mannered and sweet.  He dosen't bark, yelp, nip or bite. He loves strangers and his biggest crime is licking you to death.
  • Randy even loves him.  (Go figure... men CAN love white fluffy dogs!)

Hands down, T.J. is the best dog we could have ever asked for. 

If you are considering a family pet, might I suggest a maltese or even a malti-mutt.  I don't think you'll be disappointed. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Just play nice.