So, I got my hair highlighted last week and let me say... I LOVE IT. And, I love my new hairdresser. She's talented, amazing, beautiful and loves the Lord with her entire heart! Her hair salon is called "Happy Hair Beauty Parlor" and let me be the first to say (here)... my hair is happy again! She works by customer referrals, so consider this your personal invitation to try Alison at Happy Hair Beauty Parlor. You can get her contact info on her website. Oh, and please tell her that ERICA sent you! (She has summer specials running right now, so be sure to check it out!)Yesterday was Awards day at school. Both girls did ah-mazing and I'm so proud of each of them. I wish I could brag to the fullest extent about their awards, but I fear that I would be "braggin" not "bloggin". I will say that I'm extremely impressed and continually counting my blessing for such awesome little girls.
Also in school news, I'm happy to report that Elisan was selected to be on the 5th grade praise and worship team at school. Their team is called "Rock the Flock". She auditioned last week and after a long weekend of waiting on pins and needles, she finally learned yesterday that she made the team. I haven't seen her so giddy in a long time! (If that's even possible. She's always giddy!)
Leave a comment on this blog entry to enter.
I'll draw a winner on Friday! If you are selected, you can choose between hot pink, turquoise or silver.
And if you think these are only for little girls... think again! I've made two for a fellow mom and one for myself! Bring a little bling to your workout!
Non-slip? Truly hard to find hair accessories that stay put in my daughter's fine hair. Added bling just makes it more tempting to try...please put my name in the drawing for one.
ReplyDeleteTamrah T.
jttso2ATgmailDOTcom
I think bloggin' is partly for braggin' so bring it on! I love to hear about your girls accomplishments! Yay for Elisan making the praise team! What a fun experience that will be.
ReplyDeleteIf I win the headband, I have a feeling my girls and I will be fighting over it!
I need a new hair lady...thanks!! I will check her out. Also, love my headband and would love a 2nd :)
ReplyDeleteI wish I lived close to you. I am having a horrible time finding a hair dresser I like!!! Also, very cute headbands! And I agree with Rose, brag, brag, brag!! You have worked hard to raise them right and they have worked hard to receive their accomplishments. I don't think it hurts at all to brag about them. I think it is great!!!! I know I don't know your girls personally, but I am proud of them!!!!
ReplyDeleteI made an appt with Allison! I'm so excited. I will let you know how it goes. Thanks!
ReplyDeleteI love Alison!! She is wonderful!! Glad it worked out for you Mrs. W!!
ReplyDelete