Y'all, it's that time of the year when our little life is at full throttle.
Trust me, I'm loathing the fact that I haven't updated my little piece of real estate I call a blog in over a week. Truth is... I can't spare a square.
Or rather, I can't spare a reasonable block of time to think, write, edit (oh, who am I kidding... I don't edit) a blog entry.
I will tell you I've got a few things that I'm excited about, including some new summer-style digi kits! I'll need a coupla more weeks to finish them up, but I think they will be great for summer!
I'm also planning a summertime girly girl giveaway (for little girls) before school is out. So, hang in there peeps.
And finally, I leave you with this... if you are a Coach purse fan, Coach Outlet now has a website. I got a "secret" email today about a sale offering an additional 30% of already reduced outlet prices. There are some great deals there... sigh, too bad I can't justify owning another purse.
So much for secrets. Let that be a lesson learned.
(No, not really. I can keep secrets... just not about secret sales!)
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love comments! Just play nice.