22 March, 2011

I'm having fun! Another Digital Design Freebie!

One of my new year's resolutions was to "cultivate my digital design work style" and what better way to do this, than to offer up another digital design scrapbooking freebie.

Again, with the label frames! I love ornate label frames. I love them even better when they are free! Click here to download the entire set (or to download individually, click here.)




Also, still up for grabs is the Simple Label Frames (set 1) from last week!
Click here to download the entire set.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous3/22/2011

    Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [23 Mar 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3/23/2011

    congratulations and thank you for option to d/l the entire set ... and not 1 by 1 :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Just play nice.