22 March, 2011

Another successful outing

Iif we're "friends" on Facebook, you've probably already seen this little nugget of fun.

Randy and I took the girls out for soccer practice/"fun time with daddy" down at the local university. It's a great outlet for the girls (and for the mommy and daddy as well!) plus, the grass is lush green and the fields are immaculate.

About 45 minutes into our fun, Randy took Elisan down to the ground in an attempt to allow Kyla Mae to score a goal. Oh sure, Elisan is rough and tumble on HER terms, but when daddy does it... that's a whole 'nuther ballgame. (In other words... she can dish it, but she can't take it!)

Here's the blow-by-blow:
As we were loading up in the van (shortly thereafter, I might add) Randy and I chuckled a bit and I said, "You know you've had a successful day at the soccer fields when someone ends up crying." Ah, such is (our) life.

And finally, here are a few pictures that I took when everyone was in a good mood. I just love, love, love my camera!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Just play nice.