Time doesn't stand still people... Remember that. You heard it here first!
Honestly, I've made for myself a new all-encompassing mega to-do list that has me doing something productive each hour and uh-oh... I didn't place any time in there for blogging. Imagine that! Could it be because it doesn't fall into the "productive" catergory? Could be.
So, an update on my running. I'm up to running 4 miles consecutively without stopping! AND, I can do this in under 40 minutes. I signed up for my very first 5K. It's on February 5th and I've enlisted a fellow mom from school to run with me! I'm excited!
It's official. My dog doesn't like to go outside to pee when it's wet, cold and/or rainy. BUT, he does enjoy waking me up at 4 a.m. to let me know that YES, he has to pee and NO, he will not be going outside to take care of his business.
Joy.
So, the other day... I put him in the garage and told him to get busy in there. After about an HOUR, he finally accomplished his business. Over by Randy's car. Right about where Randy would be placing his feet to get in and out of said car. Needless to say, that particular area on the garage floor is the cleanest it's ever been. Sigh.
TJ's new nickname? Princess. Yep. That's right. Princess.
Elisan told me yesterday that she has become "sensitive" at the ripe ol age of nine and that I need to tread lightly around her new sensitive nature. She also happened to mention that ALL of the girls in 4th grade are sensitive these days. Hmmmm, you don't say. I'm forecasting little girl hormones in my future.
But seriously, it's a strange thing seeing Elisan want to still play with Barbi's and dolls, yet, want to be a big kid all at the same time. She just doesn't know why... Pray for me. That's all I can say.
Well, that's about all I have. I need to get back to my list. I have a few bathrooms that are needing my immediate attention!
Steady on...
This is just for good measure! Love my girls! (Yes, I included TJ in that statement!)
"Steady on..." Words to live by and i will raise that thought up for myself today (for no particular reason) Thanks!
ReplyDeletePoor T.J. You must get that wee dog a pair of boots for the wet and cold season (giggle). Pre-teen joy just around the corner as far as I can tell. Years ahead of time if you ask me - none of our girls went through that phase. They were close to 13 but as Kjel says "nobody told them it was an option then..". I now times are changing but I hear what he says cause IMHO the material world LOOOVES to get their hands on our girls as young as possible persuading them they need this and that and have all sorts of problems. But knowing you - it will be dealt with in a clever way - no worries. HUGS
ReplyDelete