14 January, 2011

Because it's never to early...

... to begin thinking about Valentine's Day! Especially if you are like me and love V-day, but also if you have two little girls who love V-Day as much as their mama! Perhaps they learned that from me?

This year's Valentine design inspiration comes from Elisan, my nine year old.

"Mom, I don't want my Valentine cards to be too fancy this year. And, I want them to be black and white." she says.

What?! I was floored. "Why not?!" I insisted?

"I want them to be simple." she explained.

"Oh. Simple? I don't do simple very well, you know that, right?" I say.

But, simple is what she got...with a splash of hot pink! And she loved them. And I hope you will love them too!


Click on image to enlarge.

"You Make My Heart Fly" Postcards (x4/page). Download here.
"You Make My Heart Fly" Mini-Cards (x9/page). Download here.
"You Make My Heart Fly" Goodie-Bag Tags (x3/page). Download here.

4 comments:

  1. super cute- very rock and roll!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great designs, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 7 post on Jan. 17, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really cool! Thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Just play nice.