This is going to be a mini blog brain dump.Here goes...
I realized... like reality set in and everything... that my 20 year class reunion is coming up in 2011. How can that be? I don't feel that old. Dang.
I have many, many things I should be doing right now, but can't seem to get my rear in gear to do it all. Nothing like waiting until the last minute... or not at all.
I've added running to my workout regime for the last two weeks. It's not that bad, although I must admit, I've only been running one mile. But, so as not to think I'm a total wimp, I'm running it as fast as I possibly can. Yesterday, I ran one mile in 8 min 33 secs. Not bad for a chick going to her 20th high school reunion soon.
But, the running totally wipes me out. I'm sooo sleepy right now.
This weekend we'll have a house full of folks. I'm looking forward to it and praising God I am not PMS'ing. (TMI, I know.)
My puppy is officially a "teenager" going through a bout of teenage angst. He is dying for a little independence, yet longs for lovin' and holdin'. He can't decide. But, come 7 p.m., he's a total lap dog. Totally.
We're going back to TiVo. I couldn't be happier. Cable DVR is horrible. We've had the cable DVR for a year and I've hated it from the first day we got it. Yay for TiVo!
Did I mention I'm sleepy?
I'm done, done, done with Christmas shopping! Yippee! Now, I just need to clean my "war room" a.k.a. spare bedroom turned into Christmas paper gift wrapping room.
I had a friend post on Facebook about people saying "Happy Holidays" versus "Merry Christmas" and she had such a good point, I felt it was necessary to pass it along.
- Posted on Facebook:
So... I'm off for now. Tomorrow is a big day around here. I'll try to throw up something here that is worthwhile. If not... oh well!
MERRY CHRISTMAS!
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love comments! Just play nice.