22 December, 2010

Blogging Challenge! December 22nd




As promised, here are a few of my favorite pictures of the girls from our photo shoot in November!

We had so much fun that day... once the girls loosened up a bit. Most of these pictures were taken in the final 10 minutes of us being out there. Remember... I took about 300 pictures!

But, these are my favorites! I hope you enjoy them as much as I do!



When did I get a teenager?



This picture of Kyla is so cute! Captures "her".



Have I mentioned how much I love these girls?



And how much they love each other?



Strike a pose!



By far, one of my all time favorite pictures!



This one too!




Just so stinking cute!



Love her!



And love her, too!



Silliness abounds!



Done for the day!

2 comments:

  1. These are AMAZING!!!! THIS should be your part time holiday job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They sure are cute - thanks for sharing. As you know tomorrow is the big day here - we are going out for xmas to visit Kjels sister - normally we are ALWAYS here - and this year we are absolutely snowed in. Fingers crossed we hope to get better weather and cleared roads tomorrow.
    Wishing you and your lovely family a Merry Christmas and a very happy New Year. Love C

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Just play nice.