13 November, 2010

Where art thou?

Oh me, oh my! Randy has been on vacation the last two weeks before he starts his new job and I have to admit, I haven't had time to blog about my world.

This weekend proves to be busy with 2 soccer games, a family trip to San Antonio to visit my brother and his family and Randy's first 1/2 marathon! Hoping to have some pictures to post on Monday or Tuesday (...or Wednesday).

I'm sure I have a lot to catch up on, but at 6:15 a.m. on a Saturday (which is insane and should be illegal) my brain is not fully functioning.

1 comment:

  1. Well he must be a handful then, cause I have K at home 3 days a week but still manage to blog (giggle). No - kidding aside - life is MORE important than blogging no doubt about that.
    Sorry the interview I am about to show you is in Danish only - but you always ask for pictures of me - the forever camerashy one - and here U R - not just a photo but an entire interview. I inform about the OSH in Denmark and the cute young Danish soldier reports back from Afghanistan how pleased they are and you see him write home. Visit www.forsvarskanalen.dk and click on the entry called With love from Helmand. =0)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Just play nice.