Y'all, my well intentioned re-cap entry has gone to the wayside. I know, you aren't surprised. I seem to rely on the dump more and more. That's okay by me...So, here goes!
We visited my brother and family in San Antonio over the weekend and it was fun to see them. The girls love Tim and Christi and their cousins, Brandon and Brady. We're always sure to have a great time, laughing and catching up.
On Saturday, we picked up Randy's runner's packet at the Alamodome. There were tons of people there and it was exciting to see all of the people gearing up for the marathon. It actually made me sad that I wasn't running... sort've!
Randy ran his first 1/2 marathon on Sunday. He his goal time and I think... I THINK!... he actually had a great time! But, I don't want to put words in his mouth! (Speaking of mouth... don't ya love this picture?!)

As I mentioned we had plenty of laughs over the weekend. One of our biggest laughing moments was this. It's called "Fat App" on the iPod and let me tell you... I nearly wet my pants with all of the fat pictures we took. Oh my! My brother posted his picture on Facebook mentioning the fact that he didn't know he was allergic to 'Arabian Peanuts'. It was hilarious! I'd show you my fat app picture but... well... No. Probably not.
So, that was my weekend.I've been working on some crafts and I'll be showing y'all what I've been up to lately in another post. I'll also have a fun Christmas special for personalized stationery! Yay!
And finally, I leave you with this. You may have already seen this, but it's worth another look. So stinkin' cute and funny!
Randy looks lean! Nice! I love the fat app- it cracks me up! Look at the "old booth". It ages you- scary!
ReplyDelete