16 October, 2010

Dropped in your lap

Have you ever said to God, "God, you're just going to have to make this happen for me." or "God, you're just going to have to drop this in my lap" and He did?

He did that for me on Friday. I'm still contemplating what it all means, but here's a word to the wise... Never underestimate the power of an off-the-cuff prayer.


5 comments:

  1. Love the new look of your blog. I can't wait to hear what was dropped in your lap...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the new look too :) ... and yes, that has happened to me before. Now I tell God I need a letter in the mailbox ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your cute new look! What is happening??? :) Can't wait to hear more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous10/18/2010

    Can't wait to hear more.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Just play nice.