I posted this "Just so you know" back in September 2008. Nearly 2 years to the date.
Just so you know... if you drop your iPod Touch in a cup of hot chocolate (with marshmallows) and remove it immediately, wipe it clean and let it "air out" overnight? It will work just fine in the morning.
Ahem... just so you know.
Oh my gosh!! I dropped my iphone in the toilet. and no I was not using it - it was in my pocket and I leaned over to throw something away and it fell in. It killed it. Glad your itouch is OK :)
ReplyDeleteDon't know WHAT to do with you - but at least you're lucky when you do things like that!!! =0) Glad it is still OK and thanks for the giggle.... OH - and HAPPY B-day to R - I know I am to early - but I am out of town for some days and didn't want to miss the date. =0) I hope you and the girls spoil him and throw a party with a theme - no good doing less for him than for the girls... =0)
ReplyDeleteyou can also put it in a container full of rice, let it set a few days, the rice absorbs all the moisture. good way to bring a cell phone back from the dead after it's been soaked.
ReplyDeleteYou are funny! thanks for the 411! :)
ReplyDelete