22 July, 2010

Week at a Glance

As I often do in the morning, I'm sitting at my computer, drinking a cuppa coffee. The weird thing is, that I've sat in front of my blog entry page for the better part of 5 minutes and realized that I don't have much of anything to say in the way of major commentary. Weird.

So, I'll spare you the commentary and get right to the point. Here's my week at a glance:
  • I miss Randy (He's been out of town this week too!)
  • I miss my girls.
  • My house is clean and has been for days.
  • My laundry is caught up.
  • I've stayed up late every night.
  • I've slept late.
  • I've watched a total of 2 hours of television.
  • I've talked on the phone an inordinate amount.
  • I've skipped the gym every day except Monday.
  • I grilled steak w/portobello mushrooms - Monday & Wednesday.
  • My dessert intake has skyrocketed. Apparently, I have no self control.
  • I've enjoyed seeing and visiting my friends this week.
  • I'm not so keen about being home alone.
  • I wanted to shop 'til I dropped this week, but couldn't muster up the energy.
  • I can't believe it's already Thursday. Yet, this week has gone by slooooow.
So yeah. That's my week so far. Aren't you soooo jealous?

5 comments:

  1. Well, I have to admit that I am a little jealous. I'd like a little of nothing much to do. (Yes, I know, seasons of life; this one is extremely busy!) I know I'd be writing the same thing as you if I was in your place, though. Enjoy it because you know it will come to an end soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7/22/2010

    LOVE it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi friend - to bad I live so far away - I'm sure we could enjoy doing NOTHING together - cause that's what I did today. WHen my kids were young and my DH travelled a lot I did the same as you - went to bed LATE - to be sure I would fall asleep in a hurry. I did, however, watch more television than you have done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. down time is a good thing every now and then.

    now get back to the gym.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I miss you girl!! We went to Y to swim, it was fun!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Just play nice.