Artscow.com is offering 2 customized dog tags for $2.49 with free shipping! (The code for the discount price and free shipping is JULTAGS249.) So, I've been busily creating a fun piece of jewelry for the girls and I wanted to share!I downloaded a ton of doodle brushes online and went to work creating a fun and crazy scribble graphic with their names. I even made a couple that say "friends" to give as gifts.
Here's the actual artwork close up.If anyone is interested in this design with your daughter's name or something like "friends" or "sisters" to give as gifts, send me an email and I'll customize if for you.
I would love one for Julianne and Annaliesa. Send me details and cost.
ReplyDeleteMarcie
How CUTE is this - you're soo clever.
ReplyDeletePS Before reading on I thought - a dog - again?? But then I realized it was a necklace for the girls. =0)
ReplyDeleteSo cute! I would love to get these...but I have boys...so would need a different design :)
ReplyDeleteSo cute! these are adorable!!
ReplyDelete