Thankfully, their clothing line isn't that hard to duplicate... I just needed a little inspiration! So, that's what I plan on doing... duplicating it!
I will say that I scored a nice Goodwill find last week. I found a pair of Athleta shorts in sage green that are the same style as the light blue shorts shown in the top right photo. Total score for me! I paid $5.99.
So, I recently checked out a book based on an online book review. The book is "The Winter Rose" by Jennifer Donnelly. The book is good so far, but it is over 700 pages long. And the type face is über-small. Like almost a super-script. I'm only on page 150 or so, and I've had to renew the book for a second time. Granted, I'm a slow reader AND I've had other pressing items to read - like Bible study materials and now Disney planning materials, but wow... at this rate, I will have to renew this book probably 2 more times in order to finish it. Makes me wish it was a book on CD so I could just listen to it instead.Speaking of Disney planning, thank you to everyone how provided me with helpful information. We are staying in a WDW resort and we do have the Disney dining plan, so I know we are heading in the right direction as far as that goes. So far, I've at least planned our meals each day, so now I can write up our itinerary around the food. Isn't that just sad? Planning our day around food... at Disney. Shouldn't I be planning our food around our trip? I didn't realize food was such a big part of the Disney experience. Oh well. You gotta eat... that's my motto.
the restaurants are a very cool, get as many character dinners as you can, the girls will love it. we lucked out and got the princess breakfast at Norway in Epcot, got a lot of great pics.
ReplyDelete