12 April, 2010

My creative side

So, a while back, I created a new design and I sent the image to ARTSCOW.com and made some really cute dog-tag necklaces. While I was placing my order, I sat there and thought... this is really cute and I bet I could sell some of these. So, I ordered one for me and a few more to sell.

If anyone is interested, I'm selling these one-sided dog-tags that state "I AM REDEEMED" Isaiah 43:1 for $5.00/each. I'm not trying to make a killing on them... I just thought someone else would enjoy wearing one as well. Let me know if you are interested in purchasing one.

Here's what they look like in real life.

2 comments:

  1. super cute- you did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute! If you still have one, I want one for G!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Just play nice.