07 March, 2010

New Computer

I'm back. With a new computer to boot!

Well, it's "new" to me. We bought a used computer at Discount Electronics. So far, it's awesome. However, the awesomeness ends as I sit here installing all of the software that was on my other computer. We're looking at days worth of work here people. (Well, not really, more like a couple of hours, which translates into days because I don't have gobs of time to just sit here and fiddle around on the computer... ya know?)

So, anyway...

I also haven't forgotten about you, my fellow blog friends... I have been reading, but not commenting. I feel like a bad friend. You know, in a cyber kind of way.

So, that's all for now. I have some software that needs my attention.

3 comments:

  1. Glad you are back! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi again - I'm with you on this one - I can spend HOURS on my pc and loving every second. But installing something - BOOORING - hate it. We have an extra tiny pc for travelling and I can't use it till I have installed virus check and stuff. MUST get it done this week - but it won't be with a smile on my face. It's like cars - turn the key and it drives - that's all I need to know. =0) - And to me you're NOT a bad friend - not at all....

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Just play nice.