22 December, 2009

Christmas Challenge! Day 22

I'm done! I'm done with shopping, I'm done with wrapping, I'm done with packing and I'm done with baking. Done, done, done! Now, I can sit back and relax and enjoy the next few days.

I have a lot on my mind and could do a complete brain download dump that would take up a lot writing, editing, deleting, etc... so I'll refrain for my sanity's sake. I mean, why rock the sanity boat, right?

So, I leave you with this.... Here's Elisan and Kyla with their Happy Birthday Jesus cake.

2 comments:

  1. A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E!!!
    We 2 are doing a birthday cake with my 3 sweeties!! So good to pass on the REAL meaning of CHRISTmas. Merry CHRISTmas to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute - Elias told me all about baby Jesus on Xmas eve here. So cute when they tell you stuff like they expect it to be news to you, isnt it?

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Just play nice.