I took Kyla Mae to visit Santa yesterday. We're a no frills kind of Santa family. No need to visit the "real" Santa at the mall. I'm just not into that whole scene.
Don't get me wrong I know people who are and I don't fault them for it. I just can't see paying umpteen dollars for one photo... And, let's not forget... let's hope everyone is all smiles when the camera snaps!
So, we do the freebie Santa at our local HEB. It's not bad once I dressed up the photo with some cool edits. Speaking of edits... here's something worth a try... PICNIK... it's an online photo editing. Just get an account and you can really add some neat effect to your pictures! It's free and there is nothing to download!

Be sure to check out Goodwill Gal too! I'm posting for the 25 Days of Christmas Blogging Challenge there as well!
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love comments! Just play nice.