16 March, 2009

Sans Kids

We are without our kids again this week! This week makes 3 weeks we have been without our kids since July!

We have gone from zero time together since having kids to lots of time together. I'll admit, it has been nice.

But, of course, I miss my girls. They are having fun and being well cared for... so that is all I can ask for. Heck, they must be having fun, because they haven't checked in with us today.

Hmmmm, perhaps I need to call them and make sure they are not having too much fun. Uh oh... too late... they are already in bed Randy just found out. Oh well... maybe tomorrow...

Until then, Randy and I will have a nice quiet (or maybe not - hint! - hint!) evening to ourselves!

2 comments:

  1. Giggle - well talk about TOO MUCH information - but enjoy your time sans kids... =0)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Just play nice.