24 March, 2009

50 days

Oh my... Elisan came home from school today and informed me that she has 50 days of school left until the end of the year.

Wha? Already? I'm JUST now getting into the groove of school and the nerve of it all... it is almost over.

I don't know about you, but 10 weeks is just around the corner. Please someone make time slow down... for goodness sakes!

3 comments:

  1. Where are the girls going for the summer now that you are working?

    ReplyDelete
  2. HATE to be the one to tell you this - but when you start complaining about how time flies - it's a sign you have grown up (sounds nicer that getting old doesn't it?). You never hear kids complain about time passing too quickly. But I agree - it's crazy. Today it's 3 months since xmas was here - unbelievable...

    ReplyDelete
  3. We just counted and have nine weeks left. I can't believe it either!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Just play nice.