03 November, 2008

Blog Challenge!


I'll be kicking off my second annual "25 Days of Christmas Blog Challenge" on December 1st.

What is that, you ask?

It is 25 days of holiday blogging fun! Beginning December 1st, I will begin posting something (ANYTHING!) each day until December 25th. I'll be posting a commentary, a joke, a picture, whatever! Just something everyday until Christmas day. It doesn't even have to be Christmas related, although... 'tis the season, right?

Hope you can join me!

5 comments:

  1. I will have to pass this year. Hard to blog in a 3rd world country.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did it last year - and will do my BEST to do it this year too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just finished up the 12 Days of Halloween on my blog and it was a lot of fun. 25 days will be a challenge but I think I can do it! KV

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sounds like fun! And something I would love to do. I am in ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am going to join in! This sounds like fun!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Just play nice.