14 October, 2008

Thank you

Thank you my internet and real life friends for your words of encouragement and prayers. Every day, I have to pray for peace and comfort, and each time I do, I feel the Holy Spirit come over me like a wash of rain water. God is good, isn't He?

The latest news is that I've been referred to a general surgeon whom among other things, specializes in breast diseases. I'm now awaiting his office to confirm an appointment. We'll discuss the biopsy then.

I'll be honest here... just saying, writing, thinking the word biopsy brings waves of nausea to me. But, I stand on the Word knowing that God is faithful.

"The Lord is good to those whose hope is in Him, to the one who seeks Him." Lamentations 3:25

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous10/14/2008

    Hang in there...You may not know what the future holds...BUT you know WHO holds the future...Prayers..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10/14/2008

    Biopsy is not soo crazy. More people than you know have dealt with breast disease. Just keep reaching out to those God has placed in your life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thinking about you every day honey, hope you know that. Biopsy well, I had one - and if it is the pain you're worried about it wasn't bad IMHO. Sending HUGS and good thoughts your way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just read through your previous post as well. You will be in my prayers.
    My mother is going through a similar thing right now (I blogged about it over at ourlittlemonkeys.net). She was having hip pain and the doctor found a tumor. She had an unsuccessful biopsy on Monday- her BP went very low and she was bleeding excessively- she is 20 years older than you; so don't think this type of thing with happen to you as well. It was a very rare thing, but my mom, for some odd reason, always has all the 'rare' things happen to her.
    So now we are waiting again... the waiting is really difficult, I know.
    I will add you to your prayer list.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Just play nice.