26 September, 2008

Friday Fodder


I was cruising Nordstrom's online looking for a hair accessory and I came across these photos.

Tell me... is this a style you would wear? I mean... really? And if so, how do you style it without it looking like a rat's nest in the back?

So, I began looking up bouffant hairstyles of old and came across this photo. This is just awesome! And check out the caption on the photo. This is the MODERN BOUFFANT. Oh, yes... I am going out now to get my hair styled like this and I'm going to ask for the same make up.
And my final funny bouffant picture from my searching was this gem. If this picture is not real, then whoever took it did a great job!


I think the lady in the foreground is the same lady with the modern bouffant!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous9/29/2008

    The modern bouffant - I tried something very similar just for fun. Got more comments young/old alike then you can imagine -all positive; actually a fun day all around. Now I do it a couple of times a month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There was a woman at church service last night that had a do similar to the first photo. I'm not sure how she got it to stick up like that!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Just play nice.