

If you are a regular reader of my blog, you know that I never talk about celebrities. I just don't. I find that whole "scene" to be lame.Recently I stumbled upon this photo of one the twins and it was quite startling. I mean, something is truly going on with these girls that just is sad. I'm sure they are under some major pressure that I cannot (and thankfully, will never have to) relate to, but still...
I just hope that one day, they look back at themselves when they (at least) looked HAPPY and HEALTHY and want to go back there. I really do, because I have always liked them.
it truly is a little sad... No, very sad. My daughter loves them, and I guess I don't mind her loving them on Full House reruns, or the movies they did when they were a little older... But then I put my foot down because I just don't think anything good is being promoted.
ReplyDelete