I'm on a wrap kick! I found these yummy whole wheat low carb/low fat tortillas by LaTortilla Factory and they are fabulously large for a stuffed to the max wrap. Here's the recipe and some optional ingredients to spice it up!
Roasted Chicken Wrap
- 1 Fully Cooked Roasted (Frozen) Chicken Breast (thawed/seasoned) - 160 cal; 29 g protein
- 1 LaTortilla Factory whole wheat low carb/low fat tortilla - 80 cal; 8 g protein
- 2 tsp shredded Asiago cheese - 20 cal; 1 g protein
- 2-3 leafs of green leaf lettuce
- 1 slice red onion
- 1 handful of spicy alfalfa sprouts
Slice thawed chicken breast into strips. Sprinkle cheese on top and melt in the oven. Place lettuce leaves, bean sprouts and onions on wrap. Once chicken is heated through and cheese is melted, place on top of veggies. Roll up wrap and place toothpicks at each end to secure.
260 calories; 38 grams protein
Spice it up with optional ingredients:
- Pico de gallo
- Guacamole (approximately 60 calories per 1 oz)
- Fresh sliced mushrooms
- Substitute spinach for lettuce (for added nutrients)

I never tire of your lunches. They give me great ideas! I'm making my shopping list right now and gonna try this.
ReplyDelete