18 April, 2008

I'm going out on a limb here...



Okay, bloggity-ville... I'm going out on a limb here. I realize my audience is not far reaching and it mostly comprises of my local friends, but I'm opening my blog up to questions from the peanut gallery. You don't need to know me personally to participate.

So, hit me with your best burning question about me, my life, my blog, my kids, my husband, my political beliefs, my religious beliefs... no holds barred!

My hope is to field at least 5 (or more!) questions from you, the reader. I'll answer as honestly as I can (or as I see fit...snicker, snicker!) Please keep it "PG" since this is a family blog! Please post your burning question(s) in the comment section of this entry.

I'll answer in depth on Monday! Then, I'll "tag" 5 of you to do the same! Oh, the suspense!

7 comments:

  1. Lets start with a political question....

    If you had to vote for a democrat, who would you rather vote for?

    Hillary or Obama?

    Things that make you go hmmmmm....

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is your favorite junk food that you are secretly eating and not blogging about?

    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous4/18/2008

    Oooh, good ones, chicas!

    What is your favorite dessert, and why?

    What is your biggest vice?

    What denomination of church do you attend, and why?

    ReplyDelete
  4. What is your biggest regret in life?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Six questions so far... c'mon, you can do better than that!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oops! Almost missed this one!

    What's your middle name?

    Have you ever felt like "Erica" was really a boys' name with an "a" tacked on the end? And how much does it annoy you when it's spelled with a "k"?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Knowing what you know now would you do something different? Would you make the same choices and or decisions?

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Just play nice.