11 April, 2008

It's working! It's working!

After two months of taking Calcium Supplements (shown here), I am proud to say that I've noticed a REMARKABLE difference in my mood swings and overall general self. For good measure, I've also been taking B Complex with Vitamin C ("a nutritional support for stress") every day, as well.

Randy has noticed a difference, too. He said he would have never guessed I was in my PMS 10 day countdown.

The sad thing is, that I've known about the Calcium/PMS related studies for over a year now, but resisted taking the supplements because I have a hard time sticking to a medication regimen. (Thus, the whole birth control concept is lost on me... well, that and the fact that I freak out over synthetic [or natural] hormones.)

But, I've stuck to the Calcium and it has worked. I could not be more thrilled.

Sidenote: I used to drink a lot of milk. Like two gallons a week. But, when we moved to Denmark, I could not drink the milk. It tasted funny to me. Perhaps the lack of hormones? Hehe...

Anyway, once we moved back, I was grossed out by milk and now, very rarely drink it. I wonder if there is a possible link there? My body was craving calcium. I was depriving it.

Okay, I'm done talking about PMS for a while, I think. Thanks for bearing with me!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous4/11/2008

    So glad it's helping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great news! I need to get started on this regime.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Just play nice.