We had a nice weekend! The weather was gorgeous on Saturday and we spent the morning at the soccer fields. Elisan and Kyla are getting to be really good at soccer, if I do say so myself!
I finished up painting my gameroom. I still have some touching up to do, but I am pleased with the final result. I'm going to be on the hunt for some curtains now.
I met my friend Leigh Ann for dinner on Sunday night. It was so great! It was nice to sit and chat, face to face and have a sans-kids adult conversation. We're having our girl shopping day on Tuesday! Should be fun!




that is a huge room! looks good!
ReplyDeleteYour room looks fantastic. Hope you and LA are having fun today!
ReplyDeleteLooks good!! I love the new arrangement of furniture!!
ReplyDeleteGreat job! Loved our Sunday rendevous. I was perfect!
ReplyDeleteLA xo