14 March, 2008

Girlfriends!

I'm very excited because one of my dearest friends is coming for a visit!

I haven't seen Leigh Ann since she moved to New York in September 2005. They have since wised up and she and her family have moved to Kansas... a wee bit closer to Texas! And, because of that, her whole family is taking a road-trip to Texas for Spring Break week. They are making a pit-stop in Austin to reminisce about the good ol' Texas days.

On Sunday, LA and I are planning a girls' night out at her favorite Mexican food joint. Monday and Tuesday will be spent with the kids, running around doing gobs of eating at her local favs, shopping and catching up.

I can't wait! It's been too long!

P.S. - On a personal note... WOW, I looked young in that picture. {sigh}

3 comments:

  1. NOTHING like meeting up with old friends - I am sooo happy for you. Enjoy and have fun - and yes you looked young(er) - but you still look GREAT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't remember that picture but it is cute. We should have gotten a new one though there would have been way more wrinkles! ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Just play nice.