Soccer season is upon us, which means, we'll be busier than usual. With practices for both girls on Tuesday, then games on Saturday... we'll be living and breathing soccer until mid-May.
Last night was the first practice. Randy is coaching Elisan's team again this year. He said she looked great on the field.
Meanwhile, I was with Kyla across the field for her practice. This is her first year to play, but has had plenty of practice playing outside with her sister and daddy. The coaches must have noticed, because they kept telling her that she was going to be the star of the team. She even told us that she was the "star!" Nuthin' like a lil' modesty, 'round here.
Thank you all for all of the comments about my painting dilemma. While looking at painted rooms on-line, I realized that Pottery Barn is now posting the name of the paint at the bottom of each picture. Cool, eh?

I'm going today to pick out some paint chips! I'm getting excited!
You can go to Benjamin Moore and get the Pottery barn colors paint chip book. I think you can get it at Pottery Barn, too.
ReplyDeleteLove the color in that top photo. That is really cool that they call out their paint colors. I had never noticed (and PB is one of my favorite home decor sites). Thanks for pointing that out!
ReplyDeleteI didn't comment on the first scream for help because you had lots of good advice, but I would have said that pale, babyblue can be a very nice, girlie colour. Mie has it in her bedroom and it is very feminine. Santorini is a super name for that colour. We were there (Greek island) on vacation after our 25th wedding anniversary and everything there is white and blue.
ReplyDelete