15 October, 2007

Tagged

I've been tagged by Charlie.

I've been instructed to write 7 things about myself, strange, crazy, funny but all true.

Tag 7 people and tell them they have been tagged by leaving a message on their blog.


Here goes:

1. At a track meet in school, I once ran AROUND the hurdle rather than jump over it.

2. I once had a solo in a church musical and ran off the stage in tears because I totally went blank on the second verse.

3. I love to cook, however, cannot make Rice Crispy Treats to save my life.

4. I love to eat hot wings. Hand's down, they are my favorite food.

5. Did you know they make 34J cup sized bras? Yep... you guessed it. I once wore a 34J cup bra! (Disclaimer - I was nursing at the time and thank goodness I am normal again!)

6. I've dated my boss before. (Trashy, I know.)

7. I've had tummy troubles on a mountain hike--if you know what I mean! We call it the "Mountain Dew"

I tag: Cyndi, L.A., Angie, Kristi, Pam, Anna, Amanda, Kimi

1 comment:

  1. FUNNY - and definately things I did not know about you.... LOL

    Thanks for accepting the tag and passing it on.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Just play nice.