Yes, I'm alive and well, just not a whole lot to report.
We've finally gotten our first taste of Fall this week, with temps hovering in the 50's yesterday (along with 30 mph winds!) Brrrr! It's going to warm up some today, but at least we can break out the long sleeved shirts.
Elisan stayed home yesterday from school because of some icky tummy troubles, but I'm happy to report she is back to school today.
We had a crazy busy weekend. I like busy weekends... but crazy busy? Not so much. It's like Randy said... he was going into work on Monday to catch a break. Isn't that the truth. Everyone who has kids tells me it only gets busier. Ack!
Elisan and Kyla began REAL ballet last week. Kyla is in combo ballet and tap and Elisan is in elementary ballet. They both love it and I'm impressed with the dance academy we chose.
I'm still working my literal booty off at the gym every day. That, along with sticking to my diet will hopefully help me reach my weight loss goal by the end of the year. Ideally, I'd like to lose 10 more pounds by Christmas. - which would be a whopping 30 pounds in 7 months time.
For anyone contemplating joining a gym, let me just say that it has changed my life. I feel better about myself and my mood is so much better. And to clarify... I began doing this for me! Not Randy, not my friends, but for me. I think that is the key... you have to do it for YOU.
So, aside from running around like a crazy momma, that's what's going on 'round here.
Hugs all 'round!
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love comments! Just play nice.