11 October, 2007

Smooch!


For posterity, I sit down and write this blog entry on behalf of my sweet little girl, Elisan.

For the life of me, I don't know why Randy didn't tell me this tid-bit of information immediately upon arriving home from soccer practice! In fact, he had the nerve to wait a whole 24 hours before imparting to me that Elisan had indeed kissed a boy!

Yes! Kissed a boy!

According to Randy, he was gathering the kids up on the soccer field and was about to run a drill with them. Elisan lined up behind a little boy (who will remain unnamed to protect the innocent!) on her team. She then, grabbed his face and KISSED HIM!

Randy said the little boy hollered, "Elisan! Stop it!" and at that time, she let go of her death grip on the little boy.

At the dinner table, Elisan was slightly embarrassed, but proud of her accomplishment. When asked why she did it, she said, "Because he's cute!"

So soon? No......................................................................!

1 comment:

  1. And in front of her Daddy?? BOLD. That girl is just plain bold! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Just play nice.