I traveled to Houston and was able to squeeze in visits with two of my close friends.

First off, I visited Angie, a friend from college. We worked at the same law firm in college and attended the same university. I was the Maid of Honor in her wedding and she was the Matron of Honor in my wedding.
This past weekend was her baby shower for their first child. I wouldn't have missed it for the world and I'm so glad I was able to go. It was great seeing her and I can't wait to meet the newest addition to their family.
After the shower, I visited my closest friend, Mrs C. who moved away last year. I remember meeting Cyndi for the first time in the neighborhood as she was taking her 6 week old baby for a stroll. (That "baby" is now five!) We became fast friends and haven't stopped talking and laughing since. Elisan also had a lot of fun with Mrs C.'s kids. So much so, that she didn't want to go home. In fact, I had to promise her another trip back to visit Mrs C. so she would "forgive" me from taking her home.
I would have liked to have spent more time with them both, but I am grateful for the time we had.
We had a FABULOUS time with you both too:) I'll take whatever I can get:)
ReplyDelete