
I've joined the local YMCA! Why?
Well, for a two fold reason!
I need to get in shape. I haven't worked out in YEARS and I need to do something that is for me and my overall health.
Second... well, this is for purely selfish reasons... but the kids need something to do and mom just ain't cutting it around here!
Elisan's school schedule was so crammed packed with activities all day long, that she had no time to be bored at school. Here? She is bored by 9:00 a.m.
So, at the YMCA there is an amazing area for the kids to play in. Plus, there is even open gym time, where they get to play basketball, etc.
It's a win-win! And what better motivator to get to the gym, than have your kids beg you to go - so they can play?
Works for me!
Ha ha. That is too funny. Having the girls beg you to go? That works for sure! I wish they had a gym around here like that. The only ones I've found will put a video on for the kids. No open gym, no playing.
ReplyDeleteCheers! LA
are you still going to walk with me on Wednesdays and Fridays??
ReplyDeleteI'm so proud of you!! Keep up the hard work:)
ReplyDelete