Oh la la! Very nice!
Mother's day gift? Did you stain the cabinets too? Did Randy do them, if not who did you use?
They look AWESOME!!:)
Wow - love it!
Oh very nice very pretty!! I hope to be able to say the same by Monday. Have a happy weekend.
As you know from visiting my house I loooove wooden floors - I am sure you will be very happy with these and it looks FAB...
I love comments! Just play nice.
Oh la la! Very nice!
ReplyDeleteMother's day gift? Did you stain the cabinets too? Did Randy do them, if not who did you use?
ReplyDeleteThey look AWESOME!!:)
ReplyDeleteWow - love it!
ReplyDeleteOh very nice very pretty!! I hope to be able to say the same by Monday. Have a happy weekend.
ReplyDeleteAs you know from visiting my house I loooove wooden floors - I am sure you will be very happy with these and it looks FAB...
ReplyDelete