09 November, 2006

Today's Forecast: 87 Degrees & Sticky

Yes, the word "sticky" was used to describe today. Oh yay! It's November and time to break out the summer clothes.

Randy said he was ready for some snow. Mmmm, be careful what you wish for...because if I recall correctly, we lived in Minnesota and Denmark, remember?

As much as I would love to have real seasons, i.e. a true brisk Autumn, cold Winter, glorious Spring and hot Summer... it's just not going to happen. Not here in Texas.

I was listening to Rush Limbaugh yesterday and he was talking about South Florida, where he does his live broadcast. He was reveling in the fact that it was Summer year 'round where he was. If only I could gain that perspective, I wouldn't have these fits of discontent when the forecast is "hot and sticky" in mid-November.

1 comment:

I love comments! Just play nice.