
This week's "Blogging Photo Assignment" is easy. There is no excuse for non-participation and you know who you are....
Show us your keys!
(courtesy of Not a Cookie Cutter)
Here are my keys.

(courtesy of Not a Cookie Cutter)
Here are my keys.

Do you ever find yourself looking for the perfect keyring only to use it for a month or two, before you are cursing the day you bought it? I know I do. That is until I forked out mega-bucks for this Coach Trigger Snap Key Fob. Okay, not really mega-bucks, but for a keyring , it is...
Anyway, I love, love, love this keyring. It snaps onto my beltloop when I don't want to carry a purse or I snap it onto my purse strap ring for easy access to my keys. It also has a valet snap so you can release your keys, but keep your keyring if ever you are using valet parking.
All in all, it's the best keyring I've ever bought and dare I say, well worth the dinero!
So, now, it's up to you... show us yours!
Anyway, I love, love, love this keyring. It snaps onto my beltloop when I don't want to carry a purse or I snap it onto my purse strap ring for easy access to my keys. It also has a valet snap so you can release your keys, but keep your keyring if ever you are using valet parking.
All in all, it's the best keyring I've ever bought and dare I say, well worth the dinero!
So, now, it's up to you... show us yours!
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love comments! Just play nice.