10 November, 2006


This is not my recipe, so I must give credit where credit is due. This recipe belongs to a friend of mine named Cheryl from church. She gave me a Christmas tin filled with this wonderful "Hot Mocha Mix" last year and it is THE best hot chocolate recipe I've ever tasted.

It makes a huge batch, plenty enough to go around to friends and neighbors (hint, hint!).


Cheryl's Hot Mocha Mix


You will need:
Large pot
Large sifter if you have one. (I just used a strainer)
*Keep all the containers to refill with mocha

Ingredients:
8-quart instant dry powdered milk
Largest size NestlĂ©’s Instant Chocolate Milk Mix
Largest size Coffeemate Creamer (Original Flavor)
1 box Powdered Sugar
½-1 cup Cocoa (either “dark” or “milk” chocolate)
6 tbsp. Cinnamon
Optional: Container of instant coffee mix.

Use the better-known products like NestlĂ©’s, Coffeemate, etc., because they tend to have a richer flavor.

You will need to sift all ingredients by putting small amounts of each ingredient in sifter, (alternating ingredients) sift it into pan and then just keeping doing it until you have mixed all of it ~ then use the empty containers to refill. You will still need a couple of extra containers because it makes so much. Be prepared for your kitchen to be dusty ~ you and everything around your preparation area will be dusty, but it is worth it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Just play nice.