27 November, 2006

Public Behaviour

So, today I'm in the pick-up line at Elisan's school. I see E's class approaching the pick-up awning, when I notice that Elisan is walking kind of funny.

I crane my neck to see what's wrong with my girl, and to my horror she has one hand (or rather arm) down the front of her pants. She's...ehem...taking care of some personal business down there to which she is totally clueless to anyone around her or the public hygiene rules that I've ever-so-gently tried to convey to her from about the time she could understand the spoken word.

And there she was... oblivious.

I began looking around at the other moms standing around to see if they were watching her and thankfully, it seemed they were oblivioius too.

After she removed her hand, she used her other hand and began yanking her undies out of her booty, because ya know... undies tend to get bunched up when your takin' care of business.

Ah... to be five again.

I'll be sure to delete this post when she discovers my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Just play nice.