12 November, 2006

Everyone has something in their home that makes their life easier! Here's your chance to show it off!

One of the things I disliked most about this home when we bought it was the pantry and laundry room. The two are combined and this room is located in my kitchen. I couldn't get past the fact that my dirty laundry room was in my kitchen! Ewwww! But...we bought the house anyway.

Not long after we moved into the house, I commissioned Randy to make the room more user-friendly. He made my shelves deeper, put in some elfa shelving baskets, added a laundry pole high above the washer and dryer to hang freshly laundered clothes and finally, he put in the peg-board on the wall so I would have a place to hang everything from my purse and keys to dustpan and brooms.

So, here are some photos of my pantry/laundry room. The peg-board has by far made my life easier and more organized!





Show us what makes your life easier!

1 comment:

  1. Nothing beats a well organized laundry room! I've had John put a laundry bar in both of our homes.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Just play nice.