24 October, 2006

Thank you to our tea-sip friends!



My husband is giddy with excitement! That's because he "scored" (his words) tickets to the A&M vs. UT game to be held the day after Thanksgiving. For those who have lived under a rock for their entire lives... Texas A&M and UT play their game on this particular weekend, every year. It's tradition!

A great big HOWDY goes to my dear friend LA and her husband, Matt for the tickets! You see... they moved to NY last year (boo-hiss!) and can no longer go to the games. But, I don't think Matt is ready to relinquish his season passes, just yet!

So, who is Randy taking with him to the game? Well, I can tell you this... I was not invited! Randy, instead invited his brother.

Eh, what do I care? I'm not an Aggie and I'm not a Longhorn.

I'm an Aggie-by-marriage!

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous10/24/2006

    That is a HUGE score!!! I can tell you if my husband "scored" those tickets, I would not be invited either, but rather his fellow UT best friend fan! C'est la vie!
    ~G

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great score! GIG 'EM AGGIES!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know Matt must really like you guys to sell his UT tix to an Aggie. I'm still shocked! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Just play nice.