28 October, 2006

Haphaz Mama

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

My name is Erica and thanks for stopping by!

I'm a wife to an amazing husband, who I have to honestly say is my perfect match. He's the funniest person I know and because he's so shy and introverted, I'm also the only person in the world who knows he's the funniest person in the world. Shhhh, it's our little secret. No need for word to get out!

I'm also a mom to two of the most beautiful and sweetest girls ever. They are smart, independent, loving and kind. Who could ask for anything more?

I am by far one of the most blessed people I know. Sometimes I don't always remember how blessed I really am, but strive daily to at least once during the day thank God, my Lord and Savior for the blessings I call *my* family.

I'm a child of the MOST HIGH GOD and I am not afraid to share my faith. I attribute my very life to His saving grace, because truth be told, I was... oh, who am I kidding... I am a wreck without God in my life.

So, welcome to my blog. I *try* to be funny here and my sarcasm doesn't always convey. I'm rarely mean (on my blog), although I do have a mean streak running through me at a very particular time of the month and sometimes I get diarrhea of the mouth.

I'm a budding photographer and I love capturing the exciting AND mundane moments in our lives. I'm creative and I love to cook and read. I'm also a loyal and honest friend.

I like to try out new things and I've dubbed myself to be a professional craft dabbler - only doing things mediocre at best because I get bored and move on to new and exciting things.

I'm a fierce rule follower and oftentimes get frustrated when people break the rules, so don't make me hurt you. I enjoy being physically fit and working out is my one self indulgent passion.

Finally, my family is my priority. My purpose in this season of my life is to serve them with joy, gladness and all of my heart.

I hope you enjoy my little piece of real estate.
Much love,
Erica


3 comments:

  1. My mom likes the flowers you have on your page. Also, she likes the buttons with the flowers. I was wondering how do you get those buttons?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! I designed them myself! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Found you via pintrest! What a great blog and such fantastic freebie printables! Thanks so much for sharing :) Love the teacher appreciation gifts!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Just play nice.