Currently, the house is quiet except for a few giggles coming from the kitchen table. KM is playing play-doh, so I have a few minutes to spare.
Speaking of KM, she's potty training, or rather, trained. I began yesterday - full throttle - and she's got it. Yes, she is almost three... yes, I coulda/shoulda done it sooner, but you know what? I'm lazy like that and hated the idea of asking, "You gotta go pee-pee?" a hundred zillion times a day. My method? Bare bottom training. Works every time... well, at least it's been proven to work twice with me.
So, the very same day I posted Fashion Frump someone complimented me on my hair! I about died! So, maybe I'm not as bad as I imagine myself to be?
I'm so ready for Fall I can't hardly stand it anymore. I've resorted to buying Apple Cinnamon and Pumpkin Spice candles because that's about as Fall as it's gettin' around here. And now that Summer is unofficially ended now with Labor Day behind us, I'm really ready to get this Fall show on the road.

Speaking of Labor Day? Does anyone still follow the fashion rules of Labor Day - no white shoes, white pants, white accessories? Or is that a thing of the past? I know that my good friend Angie still acknowledges it, and truthfully, I do too... but just wondering if we're the only fashion fogies around. (Sorry, Ang!)
Later,
E
I saw on the "What not to Wear" show a sign they always show that white shoes are permitted after Labor Day. I have a hard time with that one too!
ReplyDeleteI have put my linen, seersucker, and summer plaid in another closet for the fall. I also have a hard time with Ked's this time of year. I say they are a "no".
ReplyDeleteAre you kidding me? My grandmother would roll over in her grave if I didn't follow The Rules! Of course I do.
ReplyDelete