As as I mentioned yesterday, I'm in the market for some really great jeans.I hate trying on jeans. Low-waist, no-waist, ultra-low-waist. They need jeans that are made for hips that have birthed two kids. I've looked... they ain't out there! Until...
I was at one of my favorite stores and I came across these jeans.
I noticed the waistline was high (or "classic" or even "natural", which let's be honest... it's the same waistline we've all worn until the the low-rider jeans became popular) and the legs were roomy, but not baggy. The bottoms were boot cut, which I like, because I've said it once, and I'll say it again...I will not wear peg-leg jeans.
Side bar: I'm sure next we'll see those same skinny tapered leg jeans with zippers on the backs, circa '86 which will gag me with a spoon, but I digress...
But, anyway, I was intrigued with these jeans, so I tried them on and HOLY COW... I loved them! So, I bought them!
I've had a shopping victory today!
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love comments! Just play nice.